Specific learning difficulties (SpLD) relates to differences an individual may experience in specific areas such as; literacy, numeracy, cognition and co-ordination. These are also neurological conditions that are lifelong and impact all aspects of learning and life. Other terms that may be used are Dyslexia (differences with Literacy acquisition), Dyscalculia (differences with Numeracy acquisition) and Dyspraxia or Developmental Co-Ordination Disorder (differences with co-ordination and cognitive processing).
Individual Assessments offer options such as;
- Screening for a specific learning difficulties via informal assessments.
- Diagnostic assessments for specific learning difficulties via formal assessments.
- Exam access arrangements to ensure the individual is not at a disadvantage.
- Written report identifying areas of need and recommendations of support strategies.
- 1:1 support sessions with the learner on a regular basis to suit the individual.
- Regular progress reviews and target setting for individuals and organisations as required.
- Attendance at annual review and professional meetings to ensure collaborative practice.
- Advice and advocacy for the individual and parents when needed.
- Transitional support from settings and preparation for adulthood.
- SpLD friendly audit and advice for the educational setting.
- Staff SpLD awareness advice and workshops to support the individual.
- Bespoke resources to support individuals with particular differences.
- Who can buy zithromax
- Propecia buy online cheap
- Cheap amoxil pills
- Where to buy antabuse pills
- How to get sildenafil over the counter